10 January 2011

stage four complete

They're gonna let me in!
I got my UK visa today that will let me live and work there for 2yrs starting this March. I thought I might actually feel a little overwhelmed when I got my visa as it would make it more real, but actually I feel relieved. I guess there was always that thought that there was the possibility of being denied the visa and my plans were riding on this little A6 sticker. But I have it. The visa is stuck in my passport (glad to have that back too) and I'm all legalised for my adventure. Now to find a job...

2 comments:

Esther said...

YAYYYY!!!!! I think...

I'd love to manage to come visit you while you are over there, but it wouldn't seem fair to leave the family behind so... it probably won't happen.

kelgell said...

He he. Well if you do we'll plan a trip to Scotland!