11 January 2011

icecream on pasta

Yes it's wierd but there is a reasonable explaination. You see, it's my sister-in-law's fault. :P She came across some chocolate pasta and bought it for me for Christmas. Yes, you read it right. CHOCOLATE pasta! The directions said to cook it for 5-7mins, drain it well and add icecream. So I did.

However, I wasn't as impressed as I was imagining I would be. It taste like plain pasta with a bit of a chocolate flavour. Understandable really. When it comes to cooking the remainder of the pasta I think I'll try it with a creamy marshmallow sauce with stirred through berries.

2 comments:

Kylie said...

We haven't tried our packet yet (I wanted to wait until after Christmas so that Matt wouldn't tell you all about it!)

I was thinking of adding hot chocolate fudge/chocolate sauce and maybe some fresh or frozen berries... What do you think?

kelgell said...

It definitely needs a bit of sauce of some kind. Your idea sounds yum. ^^