20 June 2007

karaoke

My friends love karaoke. So that means that I've tagged along at times when they've gone to the korean karaoke near our church. I'm not a fan of the entertainment choice but I still joined in. We went for the first time two weekends ago and some friends from church came too. That was the weekend that Maria and her Aussie friend, Lauren, came. (I find it hilarious that we have the same good friend mix in both cities--a korean german and an aussie.) We also went to the karaoke place last weekend when Mel came with us. I did find a song or two I actually knew to sing along with but I still hold to the belief that those karaoke machines are designed to make everyone sound bad. At least we are in a booth of our own, shut away from other people.

Lauren, Liz (great gal from church), SuhRa and Maria ** Me and Lauren attempt to sing along

No comments: