22 October 2009

hard yakka*

Oh boy! I worked so hard yesterday!! Six whole hours of looking after two small children...
Ha ha ha. Though this WAS after making gross chocolate pudding, fighting pirates and spotting seamonsters...well...truthfully, I hung out and talked while the kids did that. You see, they could do it all on their own coz I gave them superjuice (usually known as water). It gave them superpowers. :) I DID deal with a scun knee (though that was more psychological pain than physical).

This was our ship on this gorgeous sunny day. Pirates defeated, seamonsters scared away...time for some fun jumping into the ocean. And the above photos was my suggestion of floating in the water for a while. Some days are just so tough. :P

*This term is Aussie slang for "hard work".

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's a shame you don't have a donate button!

I'd without a doubt donate to this outstanding blog! I suppose for now i'll settle for book-marking and adding your RSS feed
to my Google account. I look forward to new updates and will talk about this
website with my Facebook group. Talk soon!


Here is my web-site ... electronic toys